Introducing the 2023 Kia Telluride
The Telluride has long been a favorite among Columbus-area families, but the Kia lineup’s resident three-row SUV has been refreshed and improved for the new model year! The 2023 Kia Telluride redesign brings new exterior color options, a refreshed cabin design, new technologies, and two off-road-focused trim levels.
As the 2023 Kia telluride release date approaches, we know you have questions. Below, we cover the X-Pro & X-Line trims, what’s new for the 2023 Kia telluride interior, and how much you can expect to pay for a new Telluride.
What’s New for the 2023 Kia Telluride SUV?
Like last year’s model, the 2023 Kia Telluride SUV has a 291-hp 3.8L V6 engine under the hood. Paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission, it generates 262 lb-ft of torque and offers 5,000 pounds of towing capacity.
The 2023 Kia Telluride redesign is quite a bit more dramatic inside the cabin. We expect many standout features from 2022 to carry over to the new model—but the 2023 Kia Telluride interior has a refreshed design and additional features that Hilliard families are sure to enjoy. Look out for these exciting 2023 Kia Telluride interior upgrades when you finally get behind the wheel:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen and optional 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster
- New dashboard design and new steering wheel
- Updated trim panels and HVAC vents
- Front- and all-wheel-drive configurations
- Standard Traffic Sign Recognition
- Improved forward-collision avoidance system
- New bumpers and grille
- Revised tail lamps
- Updated rear fascia and trim
- Redesigned lower door garnish and trim/side sills
- Fresh wheel designs for each trim level
- New exterior colors: Dawning Red, Midnight Lake Blue, and Jungle Wood Green
How Much Will the 2023 Kia Telluride Cost?
At the time of writing, Kia hasn’t yet released official pricing info for the 2023 Kia Telluride. However, we can provide a rough estimate of what Worthington buyers will pay for each of the new model’s trim levels:
Estimated Kia Telluride Price by Trim Level
- 2023 Kia Telluride LX: Estimated at $35,000 MSRP
- 2023 Kia Telluride S: Estimated at $37,000 MSRP
- 2023 Kia Telluride EX: Estimated at $40,000 MSRP
- 2023 Kia Telluride X-Line: Estimated at $42,000 MSRP
- 2023 Kia Telluride SX: Estimated at $45,000 MSRP
- 2023 Kia Telluride X-Pro: Estimated at $49,000 MSRP
No matter which configuration catches your eye, remember that you can land a lower Kia Telluride price by shopping with Celebration Kia Dublin. Don’t miss our lease specials—we make it our business to help drivers across Worthington save on new Kia vehicles!
2023 Kia Telluride X-Pro & X-Line
Designed with Dublin’s off-road enthusiasts in mind, the new X-Pro and X-Line trims bring the Telluride where it has never gone before. Highlights for each trim include:
2023 Kia Telluride X-Line
- Higher ground clearance by .4 inches for better departure and approach angles
- New traction control system with a towing mode with trailer sway control
- 20-inch wheels
- Roof rails
2023 Kia Telluride X-Pro
- Increased ground clearance
- Smaller 18-inch wheels for enhanced off-roading
- Continental all-terrain tires
- 5,500 pounds of towing capacity
Stay Updated On the 2023 Kia Telluride With Celebration Kia Dublin
We’re happy to provide you with more details about the 2023 Kia Telluride redesign as they become available, so be sure to keep in touch. If you’d like to ensure that a 2023 Telluride is available on our lot as soon as it’s released, reach out to our team to learn more about reserving yours today!
More from Celebration Kia Dublin
With seven trim levels to choose from, Hilliard drivers will have no trouble creating a new Kia SUV that has everything they need—and nothing they don’t. That means you’ll have all of the Kia Sportage features you desire for your everyday drives, whether that’s just the essentials or luxury options like a panoramic sunroof! Deciding…
The Telluride has long been a favorite among Columbus-area families, but the Kia lineup’s resident three-row SUV has been refreshed and improved for the new model year! The 2023 Kia Telluride redesign brings new exterior color options, a refreshed cabin design, new technologies, and two off-road-focused trim levels. Learn MorePre-Order the 2023 Kia Telluride…
The Kia Niro is available as a hybrid, a plug-in hybrid, and an EV—and all three have been redesigned top-to-bottom for 2023! Along with best-in-class fuel efficiency, the revamped 2023 Kia Niro offers a roomier cabin, premium amenities, and a streamlined new look—thanks to new boomerang-shaped LED taillights, an aerodynamic tiger-nose grille, and new daytime…